Mike Stump writes: > I've created an apple-ppc-branch for various work, including some > development work for better code generation on the powerpc, but also > may have other bits such as customizations of gcc for Apple customers > or compile time improvements. The branch will be used to foster gcc > development between contributers. > > Initially we plan on putting our most recent top of tree that we are > using around here on the branch. > > The base for the branch was the top of tree-ssa-20020619-branch on > March 24th. > > I've tagged the branch and have added it to the branch documentation. > I'll be checking in our current work to it as soon as we do one more > merge. > > We'll use [apple-ppc] as the email tag. Please update the web pages with this information and include also the commit rules that apply, Andreas -- Andreas Jaeger, aj@suse.de, http://www.suse.de/~aj SuSE Linux AG, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany GPG fingerprint = 93A3 365E CE47 B889 DF7F FED1 389A 563C C272 A126