* [C++] Compile-Time Reflection Branch
@ 2003-01-28 14:02 Gabriel Dos_Reis
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Gabriel Dos_Reis @ 2003-01-28 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi

  I've created a branch based on mainline, named "cxx-reflection-branch".
It purpose is to provide testbed for future extensions (to ISO C++ or
GNU C++) supporting compile-time reflection.

Example of works appropriate for that branch:

   * general compile-time reflection framework intended to support
     future extensions to C++ (e.g. enhanced type-traits support);

   * support for C++ template meta-programming;

   * "constrained" template-arguments support;

   * simplification and enhancement of our current template
     implementation;

   * static type issues;

After sufficient experience, the features would be backported to the
official tree for approval and, hopefully, inclusion.

I'll do a weekly merge from mainline.  The tree should be kept in a
bootstrappable state.

-- Gaby