Hi, Significant improvements have been made since last report and the first prerelease, thanks to the usual suspects: John David Anglin, Éric Botcazou, Joe Buck, Richard Guenther, Richard Henderson and our bugmasters who have been very helpful in identifying patches that fixed problems. RTH had fixed the boostrapping problem Joe reported. Éric has a proposed patch for the long standing regression on POOMA rtl-optimization/13653 Combined with Dave's proposed patch to fix GC issues, GCC-3.3.4-pre is reported as regression-free on POOMA (R.Guenther). Éric has identified a regression on four compilers -- namely 3.3.3, 3.3.4-pre, 3.4.0 and 3.4.1-pre -- when compiling the GNU/Linux kernel on SPARCs. I'm waiting for feedback from Jeff, R.Kenner and RTH about Éric's patch. Then, I'll make a second and final prerelease. Thanks, -- Gaby