Hi Philip, Philip Herron writes: > As some of you might know, I have been working on GCC Rust over on > GitHub https://github.com/Rust-GCC/gccrs. As the project is moving > forward and enforcing GCC copyright assignments for contributors, I > would like to create a branch on the GCC git repo to show the intention > to be upstream with GCC someday. I tried building GCC Rust on ppc64le. With the attached patches, "make check-rust" succeeds with: === rust Summary === # of expected passes 2368 # of expected failures 26 Thomas