* Query gcc support on sigma design board
@ 2009-04-14 16:18 manjunatha srinivasan
From: manjunatha srinivasan @ 2009-04-14 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi

Is  GCC is supporting sigma design board processors? If so which SMP
processor series is supported. If GCC doesn't support how to enable
the support for sigma design boards in GCC sources.

Regards
Manjunatha  Srinivasan N

* Re: Query gcc support on sigma design board
@ 2009-04-14 19:20 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2009-04-14 19:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: manjunatha srinivasan; +Cc: gcc

manjunatha srinivasan <manjunatha.srinivasan@gmail.com> writes:

> Is  GCC is supporting sigma design board processors? If so which SMP
> processor series is supported. If GCC doesn't support how to enable
> the support for sigma design boards in GCC sources.

This sort of question should be sent to gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org, not to
gcc@gcc.gnu.org.  Please take any follow-ups to gcc-help.  Thanks.

What matters to gcc is the CPU architecture.  It seems to me that Sigma
Design Boards use a MIPS processor.  So, yes, gcc supports it.  Note
that gcc is only a compiler, and does not include a C library or a board
support package.

Ian