David Edelsohn writes: > I now can get through the build of the compiler, but stage2 and stage3 > libstdc++ and libsupc++ files have many comparison failures due to > tree.c:get_file_function_name() introducing explicit randomness to > produce different symbols for anonymous namespaces: Interesting. I don't know why this doesn't happen on GNU/Linux. Perhaps AIX has symbols which are dropped on GNU/Linux for some reason. Presumably the fix will be to use -frandom-seed. Does this patch fix the problem? (The only real change is to fragment.am, the other changes are all generated by automake). Ian