* linking on win95
@ 1997-12-12 10:18 op Span
From: op Span @ 1997-12-12 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs; +Cc: khan

It works when the 'default' cygwin.dll is installed. I guess there is some
strange interaction with coolview.

I'm still puzzled.
but it works now.

From: op Span on Vri, 12 dec 1997 11:29
Subject: linking on win95
To: egcs@cygnus.com
File(s): ENV; GCC; LD

Still a problem:

at linktime any(**) program makes the linker (ld) go into a endless loop.

I have cygwin32 b18 installed, mumit's binaries installed, sergei's
cygwin.dll installed.

I have the output of env, gcc -v and make (of a sample) included.

the sample is c++, but a simple 'helloworld.c' has the same effect.

ps gives no processes whatsoever.

* linking on win95
@ 1997-12-12  3:55 op Span