* GCC 9.4 Status Report (2021-04-21)
@ 2021-04-30 11:14 Richard Biener
From: Richard Biener @ 2021-04-30 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: gcc-patches

Status
======

It's time for the GCC 9.4 release, I therefore plan to do a GCC 9.4
release candidate on May 19th and the release about a week after
that if no unforseen problems arise.

We have one P1 regression, PR98032 which is a C++ frontend issue.

Please make sure to backport regression fixes as fit - I assume you're
looking at your regression bugs for the purpose of the GCC 8.5 release
already.

Please also consider giving the GCC 9 some extra testing and report
any issues you find to bugzilla.

Quality Data
============

Priority          #   Change from last report
--------        ---   -----------------------
P1                1   +   1
P2              311   +  81
P3               16   -  23
P4              174   +   5
P5               23
Total P1-P3     328   +  59
Total		525   +  64

Previous Report

https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc/2020-March/000038.html

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-04-30 11:14 UTC | newest]