* GCC 13.0.0 Status Report (2022-10-20), Stage 1 ends Nov 13th
@ 2022-10-20  8:36 Richard Biener
From: Richard Biener @ 2022-10-20  8:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: gcc-patches

Status
======

The GCC development branch which will become GCC 13 is open for
general development (Stage 1).  Stage 1 will end at the end of
November 13th after which we will accept no new features that
have not yet been submitted.  Starting with Novemer 14th we
are in a two month general bugfixing period (Stage 3).

I have gone over the set of unpriorized regression bugs that are in
confirmed state, please help updating regressions that are still
UNCONFIRMED and consider fixing bugs that are in your area of
interest.  Please make sure to finish and submit features you
want to see included into GCC 13 timely and actively look for
reviewers.

Quality Data
============

Priority          #   Change from last report
--------        ---   -----------------------
P1              33    +  33
P2              473   + 102
P3              84    +   7
P4              247   -   6
P5              25    -   1
Total P1-P3     590   + 142
Total		862   + 135

Previous Report

https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc/2022-April/238619.html

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-10-20  8:36 UTC | newest]