* GIMPLE Front End (GSOC 2010)
@ 2010-04-29 17:28 Sandeep Soni
From: Sandeep Soni @ 2010-04-29 17:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Diego Novillo; +Cc: Andi Hellmund, GCC LIST

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo@google.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 7:05 PM
Subject: Re: [LTO] Open items in the ToDo list
To: Sandeep Soni <saintiwara@gmail.com>
Cc: Andi Hellmund <mail@andihellmund.com>

Thanks Sandeep.  Could you please add your proposal to the GCC wiki?
Creating a new wiki page is fairly easy.  You add your new page and
then link it from the main page, put it somewhere in the index for
'Current projects' (keep it alphabetized, please).  You can copy the
format from another existing project page.

Thanks.  Diego.

I added the following page to the wiki.

http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GimpleFrontEnd

Any comments/suggestions or ideas related to the project are welcome.

Thanks.

--
cheers
sandy

--
Cheers
Sandy

* Re: GIMPLE Front End (GSOC 2010)
@ 2010-04-29 18:17 ` Manuel López-Ibáñez
From: Manuel López-Ibáñez @ 2010-04-29 18:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sandeep Soni; +Cc: Diego Novillo, Andi Hellmund, GCC LIST

On 29 April 2010 19:25, Sandeep Soni <soni.sandeepb@gmail.com> wrote:
> I added the following page to the wiki.
>
> http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GimpleFrontEnd
>
> Any comments/suggestions or ideas related to the project are welcome.

Hi Sandy,

It may be helpful to take a look to wiki pages of previous SoC
projects, such as
http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/Better_Uninitialized_Warnings, for
formatting/structure ideas.

Cheers,

Manuel.

* Re: GIMPLE Front End (GSOC 2010)
@ 2010-04-30  6:16   ` Sandeep Soni
From: Sandeep Soni @ 2010-04-30  6:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Manuel López-Ibáñez; +Cc: Diego Novillo, Andi Hellmund, GCC LIST

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 11:01 PM, Manuel López-Ibáñez
<lopezibanez@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 29 April 2010 19:25, Sandeep Soni <soni.sandeepb@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I added the following page to the wiki.
>>
>> http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GimpleFrontEnd
>>
>> Any comments/suggestions or ideas related to the project are welcome.
>
> Hi Sandy,
>
> It may be helpful to take a look to wiki pages of previous SoC
> projects, such as
> http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/Better_Uninitialized_Warnings, for
> formatting/structure ideas.

Indeed. The above mentioned page is extremely well detailed.

I will be adding the granular details about the project as I work on
it during this period and keep the wiki page updated.So will
incorporate the structuring present on that page.

Thanks indeed for the help.

--
Cheers
Sandy