* How to build 32bit standed alone exe file?
@ 2001-05-07 19:06 Zhu ZhenXiong
From: Zhu ZhenXiong @ 2001-05-07 19:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

    I'm a new user, so I don't
known how to use the gcc exactly.
    Would you like to help me and
tell me about how to build the 32bit standed alone
exe file?
    I only known use it like this:
gcc -o myfile.exe myfile.c
the output file myfile.exe is a 16bit DOS
program?

Hope get your help.
Thanks.

Zhu ZhenXiong

* Re: How to build 32bit standed alone exe file?
@ 2001-05-08  0:38 ` Alexandre Oliva
From: Alexandre Oliva @ 2001-05-08  0:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zhu ZhenXiong; +Cc: gcc

On May  7, 2001, "Zhu ZhenXiong" <zhenxing@public.szptt.net.cn> wrote:

>     I only known use it like this: gcc -o myfile.exe myfile.c
> the output file myfile.exe is a 16bit DOS program?

Why do you think so?

BTW, this mailing list is about the development *of* GCC, not *with*
GCC.  Please use gcc-help for further questions.

* How to build 32bit standed alone exe file?
@ 2001-05-07 23:01 Zhu ZhenXiong