On Jan 29, 2003, "Kaveh R. Ghazi" wrote: > I've been running some tests on irix6 floating point and noticed a > problem. Casting from long double to double seems to be broken now. I doubt it ever worked with software-emulated 128-bit long doubles :-( I hate the convoluted logic we use to decide whether to declare the __make_[sdt]f functions. I'm checking this obvious patch in for now, but it would be really nice to clean it up and consolidate the several duplicate declarations into more logical conditions. Permission to proceed?