* Entry point for LD
@ 2001-09-28  3:17 Dainius
From: Dainius @ 2001-09-28  3:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello,

  I wanted to compile and link simple program for ARM-ELF. But even,
  linked used default entry point (0x8000) even if I specify other one
  (for ex., arm-elf-ld.exe -o test.bin -e 0 test.obj).
  So I got huge test.bin file (over 32k). If I'd not specify -e 0, I'd
  get warning about default entry point "0x00008000".

  I tryed to compile and link with arm-elf-gcc:
  arm-elf-gcc -o test.bin -e 0 test.c.

  But then I got error:

  ...../arm-elf/bin/ld: can not find -lc
  collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

  Where can be a problem? What I did wrong?

------------
Best regards,
 Dainius

* Re: Entry point for LD
@ 2001-09-28 14:07 ` Alexandre Oliva
From: Alexandre Oliva @ 2001-09-28 14:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dainius; +Cc: gcc

On Sep 28, 2001, Dainius <vakaras@delfi.lt> wrote:

>   Where can be a problem? What I did wrong?

For a start, you posted to the wrong mailing list.  This forum is for
discussion about the development *of* GCC.  Try gcc-help or gcc-cross,
but only after getting a C library (newlib) for your cross tool-chain.