make install will fail on SunOS 4.1.3 because multi-lib directories would not be created for libiberty in the install tree. Here's a patch for correctly installing the multi-lib'ed libiberty on SunOS 4.1.3. By the way, I'm not sure whether the full pathname is required by ranlib, since we've already cd'ed into the correct directory. If it is needed, please re-insert it, as I have removed it. -- Alexandre Oliva mailto:oliva@dcc.unicamp.br mailto:aoliva@acm.org Universidade Estadual de Campinas, SP, Brasil