* Strings and Integers?
@ 1997-11-30  6:03 Orn E. Hansen
From: Orn E. Hansen @ 1997-11-30  6:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

Hi,

  I just downloaded your egcs-1127 and compiled it.  But when trying
to use it with some programs I have, I noticed that there is no
implementation of String class.  There is only a 'string' class, which
appears to be unuseable? i.e.

#include <iostream.h>
#include <string.h>

main()
{
  string str;

  cin >> str;
  cout << "Containts: {" << str.data() << "}" << endl;
}

  reveals the error, that "class string" is undefined...

  Are any of these classes available, or planned ?