From: Martin Jambor <mjambor@suse.cz>
To: Nada Elsayed <nadaelsayed163@gmail.com>, gcc@gcc.gnu.org
Cc: David Malcolm <dmalcolm@redhat.com>, ef2648@columbia.edu
Subject: Re: GSoC Timeline Review
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2024 16:35:37 +0200	[thread overview]

Hello,

On Sat, Mar 30 2024, Nada Elsayed via Gcc wrote:
> I think that I didn't fully understand the project, so I read more and
> updated the Timeline Suggestion.

Sorry that we were for not being able to respond sooner, Easter got into
way in an unfortunate way.  I do not know much about Cython or static
analysis (so I would not be able to give much advice about improvements
to the time-line), but can confirm we have received your application.

Thanks a lot.

Martin