* instrument a funtion on RTL
@ 2020-09-14  2:09 易会战
From: 易会战 @ 2020-09-14  2:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

hi, one of my work need to instrument a memset function (since the memset are inserted after pass_expand). I find inserting a function before memset directly will lead to segment fault. I think the inserted funtion destroy memset funtion arguments. I put the inserted funtion after memset, run ok. I want to know at RTL how to put a instrument funtion before a instrumented funtion(here memset)? I find the call_insn do not have arguments and only some expr_list which seems to have some relations to arguments. The second question is how i find the arguments for a function rightly? Since I need record the arguments info.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-09-14  2:09 UTC | newest]