public inbox for gccadmin@sourceware.org
* RE: the field staff monitoring auto activities.
@ 2021-10-07 11:49 Radhika.gupta
From: Radhika.gupta @ 2021-10-07 11:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gccadmin

Hello,

I hope you have received my pervious email. Kindly review and let me know if
you're interested in our smart field application. So, that I will go ahead
and ask my management to schedule a meeting or demo to understand the
Insights of software.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Awaiting your response!!

Kind Regards,