public inbox for gccadmin@sourceware.org
* Live location Monitoring of labourer.
@ 2021-09-20  7:07 Deeksha
From: Deeksha @ 2021-09-20  7:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gccadmin

Hi,

Hope this email finds you well!

I went through your profile and found you are looking for tracking business
and dealings executives in the simple and easiest way. There are many
chances that executives may come with fake reasons for not meeting clients.
To keep away, we have an application, which helps you in tracking executives
to improve your business growth.

There are many other features like:-

1.      Track the employees working in remote areas,

2.      Number of hours spent at the workplace will be recorded,

3.      Locate your field executive in real-time with GPS,

4.      Number of hours spent at different branches of the organization will
be recorded,

5.      Mark attendance easily from anywhere with GPS,

6.      Schedule the Meetings/Task from Desktop/ Mobile,

7.      Get to know your field business teamwork status,

8.      Record business details digitally,

9.      Calculate the distance travelled,

10.  Little while exiting Application and Approvals.

This can be an exalted help yourself and we can customize the application as
per your requirement. Interesting?

Please revert back to the same email so that I can get more details on the
same!

Thanks and Regards

Deeksha Devi

Business Development Manager

    If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as
"Opt Out" in subject line.

* RE: Live location Monitoring of labourer.
@ 2021-09-21  6:42 Deeksha
From: Deeksha @ 2021-09-21  6:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gccadmin

Hello,

Please keep me informed if you're interested in our smart field application.

So, that I will go ahead ask my management to arrange a meeting or demo to
understand the Insights of our software.

Awaiting your response!!

Kind Regards,

Deeksha Devi

BD-Executor