Hello, We are HNY Research a market research company. Recently we have published the 2023 version Semi Refined Paraffin Wax market report analyzing the major market players in this industry, which might bring new information to you about the global market. Major market players like manufacturers, resellers, traders are analyzed in the reports. And segments data by type, by application, by regions are also covered. Focus on global market, we have: Standard version report 3500 USD Enhanced version report 5000 USD Supply Chain version report 8000 USD Focus on regional market, we have: North America/Europe/EMEA/APAC/South America/etc. Market Report 2550 USD Focus on country market, we have: United States/China/Japan/India/Germany/UK/etc. Market Report 1950 USD If you have interests in these market reports or other related reports, we are just an email away samples@hnyresearch.com Please reply NO if you don’t want this kind of emails. Thank you for your time and have a good day! Best Regards! HNY Research Co., Ltd. Unit 04, 7/F Bright Way Tower No. 33 Mong Kok Rd KL US +1 213 262 0912 UK +44 20 8133 1382