public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Remember "assertion failure in regcache.c"?
@ 2003-06-26 19:42 Kris Warkentin
From: Kris Warkentin @ 2003-06-26 19:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gdb@Sources.Redhat.Com

Well, I'm getting that now with mips.  And, as with SH4, the fix was to
comment out the call to set_gdbarch_deprecated_register_byte (gdbarch,
mips_register_byte).

Thought you might like to know.

cheers,

Kris

* Re: Remember "assertion failure in regcache.c"?
@ 2003-06-27 15:40 ` Andrew Cagney
From: Andrew Cagney @ 2003-06-27 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kris Warkentin; +Cc: Gdb@Sources.Redhat.Com

> Well, I'm getting that now with mips.  And, as with SH4, the fix was to
> comment out the call to set_gdbarch_deprecated_register_byte (gdbarch,
> mips_register_byte).
>
> Thought you might like to know.

Which target?

Andrew

* Re: Remember "assertion failure in regcache.c"?
@ 2003-06-27 15:48   ` Kris Warkentin
From: Kris Warkentin @ 2003-06-27 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Cagney; +Cc: Gdb@Sources.Redhat.Com

It's on cygwin targetting QNX Neutrino mips.

cheers,

Kris