On Wed, Oct 4, 2023 at 10:53 AM, Guinevere Larsen wrote: >As was pointed out to you in other discussions >and by myself in our >private conversation: Please don't post your >reply on the top of the email. >On 03/10/2023 22:03, Jason Long via Gdb >wrote: > Hello,Thank you so much.Do you >mean https://www.sourceware.org/gdb/docu>>mentation/ ? >Yes, that is the one Hello,I can't see an example debug session.About the top-posting, Yahoo! do it, not me.> > Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android >  >    On Mon, Oct 2, 2023 at 5:51 PM, Guinevere Larsen wrote:  On 27/09/2023 19:37, Jason Long via Gdb wrote: >> Hello,Is GDB User Manual good for those who want to learn debugging? Those who know nothing about debugging. >> Thank you. >> > Hi Jason! > > There is a section at the top of the manual showing an example debug > session if you're coming from 0 knowledge, and after that, reading what > GDB can do is pretty useful. I would say yes >