public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Contributing to GDB
@ 2006-02-04 12:19 mydeen
From: mydeen @ 2006-02-04 12:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Hi,
    I was traversing the GDB Mailing list. I am intrested in contributing
  to the GDB development and testing. Can u please suggest any area
  related to GDB that can make me to take part in development actively.

  I am comfortable under Unix Platform,especially Linux, Solaris and FreeBSD.

  Your suggestions will be very helpful to me in getting started.

 Thanks
Mydeen

* Contributing to gdb
@ 2024-06-14 21:52 shaunak saha
From: shaunak saha @ 2024-06-14 21:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Hi all,

I am new to the community and I'd like to contribute to gdb. I have 15
years of development experience in C mainly working in embedded
domain. Went through the project ideas page
"https://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/ProjectIdeas". I would be interested
to contribute in areas like Embedded Debugging, watchpoints or
internals. Any suggestion would be great.

Regards,
Shaunak