public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* name collision??
@ 2005-03-23 10:42 Roopesh Kohad
From: Roopesh Kohad @ 2005-03-23 10:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Dear Friends,
        I am facing a strange problem of name collision between a
variable in test program and a static global variable in libc (from
libiberty sources) when I try to debug in gdb. How come is this
happening? I am compiling the program with debug info using gcc -g
option. Could the reason be that compiler which built libc is goofing
up in name decoration?

Thanks in advance.
--
regards,
Roopesh Kohad

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-03-23 10:42 UTC | newest]