public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* lost query
@ 2001-03-29 16:27 Jim Kleck
From: Jim Kleck @ 2001-03-29 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'gdb@sources.redhat.com'

This AM Keith Seitz forwarded a query to this list for me, but I
did not get subscribed until later. Could you please forward my
amy replies that this generated? Thanks.

JimK

From: Christopher Faylor @ 2001-03-29 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'gdb@sources.redhat.com'; +Cc: jim.kleck

On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 02:24:17PM -0800, Jim Kleck wrote:
>This AM Keith Seitz forwarded a query to this list for me, but I
>did not get subscribed until later. Could you please forward my
>amy replies that this generated? Thanks.

I'm not sure whom you are addressing here, but you should refer to
the mailing list archives to read past email.  Check them out at:
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb/

cgf