public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* [no patch yet] fix get_compiler_info in lib/gdb.exp
@ 2004-05-03 13:29 Michael Elizabeth Chastain
From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain @ 2004-05-03 13:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: brobecker, gdb

Rats.  I wanted to re-submit this patch over the weekend.
However, the before-and-after test run failed!

There's something very bad going on in print-threads.exp
with a lot of ERRORs, UNRESOLVEDs, and FAILs, both
before and after.  So I have to debug that first.

Sorry, Joel B, I know you are waiting for this.

===

2004-02-09  Michael Chastain  <mec.gnu@mindspring.com>

	* lib/compiler.c: Remove gcc_compiled, hp_cc_compiler,
	hp_aCC_compiler.
	* lib/compiler.cc: Likewise.
	* lib/gdb.exp (get_compiler_info): Eval lines only if they are
	'set' commands.  Log diagnostics for other lines.  Set
	gcc_compiled, hp_cc_compiler, and hp_aCC_compiler.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-05-03 13:29 UTC | newest]