On Tuesday 14 June 2005 19:27, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote: > > So, moving 'find_pc_line' above will reasult in extra lookup only if > > - the command is stepi/nexti, or > > - the first condition evaluates to true (which means we've entered > > undebuggable code) > > > > I have no idea is that's bad or not performance-wise, just clarifying > > what's going on. > > Hmm, that's encouraging! This might be a good improvement, then. So, is this change going in? I attach the patch I'm using locally for your reference. Thanks, Volodya