Hi, I am posting this on behalf of TimeSys Corporation. We had developed a fix (read hack) to enable gdb to place breakpoints in C++ constructors. This work was done on gdb 6.2 (patch attached). I was planning to post this patch after rebasing to current gdb, but then found that there was some communication on this earlier. I would like to know gdb guru's opinion on this patch. Does this appear to much of a hack? Someone else working on a better solution? Any help on this patch and/or directions for making this right will be highly appreciated. Thanks. -Amit