public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Non-intrusive remote GDB
@ 2011-05-11 17:40 Shrikanth Kamath
From: Shrikanth Kamath @ 2011-05-11 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

I have a chassis that contains a i386 machine and a forwarding plane
that is PPC with a minimal micro-kernel running on it.
I can remote GDB from the i386 to the PPC but here the entire control
is taken by GDB by halting the PPC plane,
My question is it possible / feasible to attempt the remote GDB attach
only to single micro kernel thread in the PPC plane
and not halt it totally? Say the other threads proceed as normal.

--
SRK