public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker@adacore.com>
To: Mingjie Xing <mingjie.xing@gmail.com>
Cc: gdb@sourceware.org
Subject: Re: Gdb online docs error?
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 14:08:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Progress report:

I am making some progress, but still haven't been able to figure out
where the process failed. I've isolated the area where things start
failing to the moment when we are copying the HTML files to the online
location, but it all works like a charm when I run things manually.
(I have a suspicion that this might be locale-related)

I've added some traces to figure whether it's "find" or "tar" that
fails.

In the meantime, one of the side-effects of me trying the command by
hand is the fact that the online documentation should at least be
better today.

--
Joel