public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* About gdb@gnu.org and bug-gdb@gnu.org
@ 2014-11-17 20:36 Sergio Durigan Junior
From: Sergio Durigan Junior @ 2014-11-17 20:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GDB Development

Hi,

I'm subscribed to both lists mentioned in the $SUBJECT, and sometimes I
am helping people there.  However, I have to constantly remind them that
the official mailing list for GDB is this one, and not the ones at
@gnu.org.  I want to mail the GNU sysadmins and ask them to create an
alias for both lists to gdb@sourceware.org.  What do you think?

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 0x65FC5E36

* Re: About gdb@gnu.org and bug-gdb@gnu.org
@ 2014-11-18  3:04 ` Joel Brobecker
From: Joel Brobecker @ 2014-11-18  3:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sergio Durigan Junior; +Cc: GDB Development

Hi Sergio,

> I'm subscribed to both lists mentioned in the $SUBJECT, and sometimes I
> am helping people there.  However, I have to constantly remind them that
> the official mailing list for GDB is this one, and not the ones at
> @gnu.org.  I want to mail the GNU sysadmins and ask them to create an
> alias for both lists to gdb@sourceware.org.  What do you think?

It sounds like a good idea to me.

Thank you!
--
Joel

* Re: About gdb@gnu.org and bug-gdb@gnu.org
@ 2014-11-19 20:28   ` Sergio Durigan Junior
From: Sergio Durigan Junior @ 2014-11-19 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joel Brobecker; +Cc: GDB Development

On Monday, November 17 2014, Joel Brobecker wrote:

> Hi Sergio,
>
>> I'm subscribed to both lists mentioned in the $SUBJECT, and sometimes I
>> am helping people there.  However, I have to constantly remind them that
>> the official mailing list for GDB is this one, and not the ones at
>> @gnu.org.  I want to mail the GNU sysadmins and ask them to create an
>> alias for both lists to gdb@sourceware.org.  What do you think?
>
> It sounds like a good idea to me.

Thanks, Joel.  I will write to the GNU sysadmins and see what can be
done.  I will let you guys know.

--

@ 2014-12-01 22:07     ` Sergio Durigan Junior
From: Sergio Durigan Junior @ 2014-12-01 22:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joel Brobecker; +Cc: GDB Development

On Wednesday, November 19 2014, I wrote:

> Thanks, Joel.  I will write to the GNU sysadmins and see what can be
> done.  I will let you guys know.

The GNU sysadmins told me that both lists now redirect here.  I hope it
works OK.

Cheers,

--
Sergio