On 04 Apr 2015 19:27, Joel Sherrill wrote: > Once we get by this one, I noticed that the lm32timer only > lets you instance it once. The real board has two timers. > Is there an example of a device which can be instanced > multiple times? i glanced at the lm32timer device code and it looks correct to me -- there is no global state (it's all attached to the instance via HW_ZALLOC (me, ...), and all accesses go through the passed in "me" hw). why do you think it only lets you instantiate it once ? -mike