Hi Luis (added Tom ad Dan to CC for debian-ppc64/fedora-ppc64le), On Thu, Apr 28, 2022 at 01:23:44PM +0100, Luis Machado wrote: > It would make sense to build-test gdb if any of the following changes: Thanks, updated the gdb_files list. Also added fedora-x86_64, debian-armhf, debian-arm64 and fedora-s390 builders. See attached. Tom, would it be OK to add a debian-ppc64 builder for gdb? As you can see in the master.cfg it only does a build of gdb and gdbserver for now, no tests are run. So it just would make sure that things build. We'll might add tests later, if we can figure out a sane subset that should always be green (and won't take more than a couple of minutes to run). BTW. I am also working on adding more builders for binutils (gas, ld, binutils) but the current testsuite doesn't seem clean on anything than latest fedora-x86_64. Dan, the fedora-ppc64le worker currently doesn't have enough diskspace to add binutils and gdb builders. There is only 4GB left. I was wondering if we should deprecate the fedora-ppc64 builder now that we have Tom's debian-ppc64 which is much faster and has a more modern GNU Toolchain installed. The fedora-ppc64 setup is no longer supported and I believe we are the only users. So if we deprecate it maybe we can repurpose some of the resources (disk space) to the fedora-ppc64le VM, so we can add builders for binutils and gdb. Thanks, Mark