Hi Tom, On Thu, Apr 28, 2022 at 10:47:52AM -0400, Thomas Fitzsimmons wrote: > Mark Wielaard writes: > > On Thu, Apr 28, 2022 at 01:23:44PM +0100, Luis Machado wrote: > >> It would make sense to build-test gdb if any of the following changes: > > > > Thanks, updated the gdb_files list. Also added fedora-x86_64, > > debian-armhf, debian-arm64 and fedora-s390 builders. See attached. > > > > Tom, would it be OK to add a debian-ppc64 builder for gdb? As you can > > see in the master.cfg it only does a build of gdb and gdbserver for > > now, no tests are run. So it just would make sure that things > > build. We'll might add tests later, if we can figure out a sane subset > > that should always be green (and won't take more than a couple of > > minutes to run). BTW. I am also working on adding more builders for > > binutils (gas, ld, binutils) but the current testsuite doesn't seem > > clean on anything than latest fedora-x86_64. > > OK, let's try it. The debian-ppc64 builder has 8 GiB of free disk > space. OK, gdb-debian-ppc64 added (see attached). BTW. You should be able to add builders to your own worker by commiting the master.cfg changes to the builder.git repo. You might want to experiment with an binutils builder. But I am still experimenting to see which part of the testsuite actually passes on the different distro/architectures. Cheers, Mark