public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
From: alanandersen1 <alanderr@gmail.com>
To: gdb@sourceware.org
Subject: Re: Building on Darwin
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 05:46:00 -0000	[thread overview]

After fruitlessly trying to get 7.3, 7.3.1 to work for lion with Xcode 4.2
(that seems to matter for some reason) and beating my head soundly for
several hours of trying to code sign, change permissions etc. and still
running into error after error (latest one was something about unable to
read unknown load command?) I can finally report with a sigh of relief that
trying the 7.4 cvs build seems to actually work. I saw on this page
http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/GDB_7.4_Release
http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/GDB_7.4_Release  that lion was now supported
and decided to give it a whirl, thanks for fixing it Tristan. You have my
deepest thanks.