public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* gdb cvs
       [not found] <200003021924.e22JO4U19747@mail.gzp.org.hu>
@ 2000-03-02 11:48 ` Gabor Z. Papp
From: Gabor Z. Papp @ 2000-03-02 11:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

| cvs server: Updating gdb
| U gdb/CONTRIBUTE

[...]

> [...]
| cvs server: ignoring module src/config
| cvs server: existing repository /cvs/src/src/gdb does not match /cvs/src/src
| cvs server: ignoring module src/config-ml.in
| cvs server: existing repository /cvs/src/src/gdb does not match /cvs/src/src
| cvs server: ignoring module src/config.guess
| cvs server: existing repository /cvs/src/src/gdb does not match /cvs/src/src
| cvs server: ignoring module src/config.if
| cvs server: existing repository /cvs/src/src/gdb does not match /cvs/src/src
| cvs server: ignoring module src/config.sub
| cvs server: existing repository /cvs/src/src/gdb does not match /cvs/src/src
| cvs server: ignoring module src/configure
| cvs server: existing repository /cvs/src/src/gdb does not match /cvs/src/src
| cvs server: ignoring module src/configure.in
| cvs server: existing repository /cvs/src/src/gdb does not match /cvs/src/src/etc
| cvs server: ignoring module src/etc
| cvs server: existing repository /cvs/src/src/gdb does not match /cvs/src/src
| cvs server: ignoring module src/install-sh
| cvs server: existing repository /cvs/src/src/gdb does not match /cvs/src/src
| cvs server: ignoring module src/ltconfig
| cvs server: existing repository /cvs/src/src/gdb does not match /cvs/src/src
| cvs server: ignoring module src/ltmain.sh
| cvs server: existing repository /cvs/src/src/gdb does not match /cvs/src/src
| cvs server: ignoring module src/makefile.vms
| cvs server: existing repository /cvs/src/src/gdb does not match /cvs/src/src
| cvs server: ignoring module src/missing
| cvs server: existing repository /cvs/src/src/gdb does not match /cvs/src/src
| cvs server: ignoring module src/mkdep
| cvs server: existing repository /cvs/src/src/gdb does not match /cvs/src/src
| cvs server: ignoring module src/mkinstalldirs
| cvs server: existing repository /cvs/src/src/gdb does not match /cvs/src/src
| cvs server: ignoring module src/move-if-change
| cvs server: existing repository /cvs/src/src/gdb does not match /cvs/src/src
| cvs server: ignoring module src/mpw-README
| cvs server: existing repository /cvs/src/src/gdb does not match /cvs/src/src
| cvs server: ignoring module src/mpw-build.in
| cvs server: existing repository /cvs/src/src/gdb does not match /cvs/src/src
| cvs server: ignoring module src/mpw-config.in
| cvs server: existing repository /cvs/src/src/gdb does not match /cvs/src/src
| cvs server: ignoring module src/mpw-configure
| cvs server: existing repository /cvs/src/src/gdb does not match /cvs/src/src
| cvs server: ignoring module src/mpw-install
| cvs server: existing repository /cvs/src/src/gdb does not match /cvs/src/src
| cvs server: ignoring module src/setup.com
| cvs server: existing repository /cvs/src/src/gdb does not match /cvs/src/src
| cvs server: ignoring module src/symlink-tree
| cvs server: existing repository /cvs/src/src/gdb does not match /cvs/src/src
| cvs server: ignoring module src/ylwrap
| cvs server: existing repository /cvs/src/src/gdb does not match /cvs/src/src/intl

Is this correct?

* Re: gdb cvs
@ 2000-03-02 16:22   ` Andrew Cagney
From: Andrew Cagney @ 2000-03-02 16:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gabor Z. Papp; +Cc: gdb

"Gabor Z. Papp" wrote:

> | cvs server: Updating gdb
> | U gdb/CONTRIBUTE
>
> [...]
>

> Is this correct?

Were you doing a: ``co gdb'' over the top of an existing tree?  I've
encountered that message then.
I suspect it isn't correct but, from what I saw it still did what I
wanted.

	Andrew

* Re: gdb cvs
@ 2000-03-03 12:09     ` Gabor Z. Papp
From: Gabor Z. Papp @ 2000-03-03 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Cagney; +Cc: gdb

Andrew Cagney wrote:

| > Is this correct?
|
| Were you doing a: ``co gdb'' over the top of an existing tree?  I've
| encountered that message then.

No! I deleted the whole old tree, and started a new one!

| I suspect it isn't correct but, from what I saw it still did what I
| wanted.

Huh.

* Re: gdb cvs
@ 2000-04-01  0:00     ` Andrew Cagney
From: Andrew Cagney @ 2000-04-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gabor Z. Papp; +Cc: gdb

@ 2000-04-01  0:00       ` Gabor Z. Papp
From: Gabor Z. Papp @ 2000-04-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Cagney; +Cc: gdb

Andrew Cagney wrote:

| > Is this correct?
|
| Were you doing a: ``co gdb'' over the top of an existing tree?  I've
| encountered that message then.

No! I deleted the whole old tree, and started a new one!

| I suspect it isn't correct but, from what I saw it still did what I
| wanted.

Huh.

* gdb cvs
@ 2000-04-01  0:00   ` Gabor Z. Papp
From: Gabor Z. Papp @ 2000-04-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

| cvs server: Updating gdb
| U gdb/CONTRIBUTE

[...]

From: Andrew Cagney @ 2000-04-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gabor Z. Papp; +Cc: gdb

"Gabor Z. Papp" wrote:

> | cvs checkout: authorization failed: server anoncvs.cygnus.com rejected access
>
> What is with the cvs access?

Same problem as the BINUTILS repository - it's been moved.  Both GDB and
BINUTILS are drawn from a common CVS repository.

Check http://sourceware.cygnus.com/gdb/

	enjoy,
		Andrew

* Re: gdb cvs
@ 2000-04-01  0:00       ` Gabor Z. Papp
From: Gabor Z. Papp @ 2000-04-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Cagney; +Cc: gdb

Andrew Cagney wrote:

| > What is with the cvs access?
|
| Same problem as the BINUTILS repository - it's been moved.  Both GDB and
| BINUTILS are drawn from a common CVS repository.

Thanks, now works fine. Only this /cvs/src isn't good, at
least here. Both binutils and gdb updated to src/ instead of
gdf/ or binutils/

* gdb cvs
@ 2000-04-01  0:00   ` Gabor Z. Papp
From: Gabor Z. Papp @ 2000-04-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)