public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Odd, ptrace_getregs
@ 2000-03-13  8:55 Daniel Berlin
From: Daniel Berlin @ 2000-03-13  8:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

I was just generating some diffs, and noticed this:
RCS file: /cvs/src/src/gdb/configure,v
retrieving revision 1.11
diff -r1.11 configure
3737c3737
< echo "$ac_t""$gdb_cv_have_ptrace_geregs" 1>&6
---
> echo "$ac_t""$gdb_cv_have_ptrace_getregs" 1>&6

I wonder if this is causing problems for anyone, because it's *definitely*
wrong

* Re: Odd, ptrace_getregs
@ 2000-03-13 10:33 ` Mark Kettenis
From: Mark Kettenis @ 2000-03-13 10:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dan; +Cc: gdb

   Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 08:55:25 -0800 (PST)
   From: Daniel Berlin <dan@cgsoftware.com>

   I was just generating some diffs, and noticed this:
   RCS file: /cvs/src/src/gdb/configure,v
   retrieving revision 1.11
   diff -r1.11 configure
   3737c3737
   < echo "$ac_t""$gdb_cv_have_ptrace_geregs" 1>&6
   ---
   > echo "$ac_t""$gdb_cv_have_ptrace_getregs" 1>&6

   I wonder if this is causing problems for anyone, because it's *definitely*
   wrong

I was silently hoping nobody would notice :-(.  I corrected a typo in
configure.in, but forgot to run autoconf before checking it in.  It's
basically harmless since it is only the printing of the value that's
broken.  I just hoped that someone would find the need to regenerate
configure soon.  Feel free to check in a regenerated autoconf.

Mark

* Re: Odd, ptrace_getregs
@ 2000-03-13 23:06   ` Andrew Cagney
From: Andrew Cagney @ 2000-03-13 23:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Kettenis; +Cc: dan, gdb

Mark Kettenis wrote:

> I was silently hoping nobody would notice :-(.  I corrected a typo in
> configure.in, but forgot to run autoconf before checking it in.  It's
> basically harmless since it is only the printing of the value that's
> broken.  I just hoped that someone would find the need to regenerate
> configure soon.  Feel free to check in a regenerated autoconf.

Have a look for the fateful phrase ``Fix typo.'' in the ChangeLogs :-)
It should make you feel like you're not alone :-)

	Andrew

* Re: Odd, ptrace_getregs
@ 2000-04-01  0:00   ` Mark Kettenis
From: Mark Kettenis @ 2000-04-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)