public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Remove GDB support for S+core
@ 2022-03-16 14:49 Pedro Alves
From: Pedro Alves @ 2022-03-16 14:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

FYI, a few years back, we agreed about dropping GDB support for S+core:

 https://sourceware.org/pipermail/gdb/2014-October/044643.html

... but then we never acted on it.

I'm finally following through this time, here:

  https://sourceware.org/pipermail/gdb-patches/2022-March/186685.html

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-03-16 14:49 UTC | newest]