public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* How to compile and link GDB
@ 2001-01-16  7:02 Khoi Nguyen
From: Khoi Nguyen @ 2001-01-16  7:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Hello
 I have downed load GDB and installed it to my Linux system. GDB
 tracepoints can now only work on remote target and I want to modify the

 code in order to make GDB tracepoints working on local machine. I have
 two questions for you:
 1) How could I compile and link the modified GDB code?
 2) How do GDB tracepoints work?
 3) Do you have any idea how to make GDB tracepoints working on local
 machine?

I am looking forward to your reply

Thank you.

Khoi Nguyen.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-01-16  7:02 UTC | newest]