public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* [maint/gnats] need more categories
@ 2003-02-21 16:56 Elena Zannoni
From: Elena Zannoni @ 2003-02-21 16:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

I think we are missing a testsuite category and a gdbserver category.
I ran into a couple of patches that I couldn't assign to anything
specific.

elena

* Re: [maint/gnats] need more categories
@ 2003-02-21 17:28 ` Andrew Cagney
From: Andrew Cagney @ 2003-02-21 17:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Elena Zannoni; +Cc: gdb

> I think we are missing a testsuite category and a gdbserver category.
> I ran into a couple of patches that I couldn't assign to anything
> specific.

There is server, it contains a couple outstanding patches.

As for testsuite, that was suggested before but instead I added test-bug
class.  In hindsite (...), that was wrong.  The categories that are
working best that those that refect maintenance area's so testsuite
category will likely work better.

I've also got to add win32 for (cygwin/win32 - there a many bugs in that
area).

Andrew