public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Obsolete SPARClet, SPARClite
@ 2003-03-24 21:26 Andrew Cagney
From: Andrew Cagney @ 2003-03-24 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Hello,

GDB currently includes support for two non-multi-arch SPARC specific
variants:

*** Changes in GDB-4.7: 1992
Fujitsu SPARClite       sparclite-fujitsu-none  or  sparclite

*** Changes in GDB-4.17: 1998
Tsqware Sparclet        sparclet-*-*

I'd like to obsolete both of them.  It will help clear the way for a
more complete overhaul of the SPARC target (but don't assume I'm doing
that :-).

The alternative is to try and find someone that is interested in
multi-arching them.  Given their age, I've given up holding my breath ...

Andrew

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-03-24 21:26 UTC | newest]