public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
From: Michal Ludvig <mludvig@suse.cz>
To: gdb <gdb@sources.redhat.com>
Cc: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@mvista.com>, Elena Zannoni <ezannoni@redhat.com>
Subject: Re: Dwarf2-related Internal error
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 11:03:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi Daniel, Elena and others,
this problem is still present in recent HEAD - could anyone who knows
the internals of symbols handling and .debug_info please help me with
fixing it, please? I tried to debug it myself but got quickly lost in
all those symbols<->types<->other_types references and couldn't find
where the problem originates.

Also pointing out the right direction where to look for the bug would
help me a lot :-)

BTW I also filled a PR with a very nice number 1333 for this issue.

Thanks in advance!

Michal Ludvig

Michal Ludvig told me that: