public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
From: Hinko Kocevar <hinko.kocevar@iskramedical.si>
To: gdb@sources.redhat.com
Cc: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@false.org>, Kris Warkentin <kewarken@qnx.com>
Subject: Re: remote debugging and source files - SOLVED
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 19:38:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hinko Kocevar wrote:

> This would certainly be the case then, I'll update that board and repost...

As you guys pointed out, it helps having same libs and binaries on both
target and host side of debugging enviroment.

Thanks for sharing your wisdom.

But, now that symbols get loaded automagically on shared library event,
other set and enabled breakpoints in debugged program don't stop
execution?! I already post another topic about this.

Now I'm more confident in what is the reason - its probably libraries
itself, since debugging worked just fine (except for the symbol loading)
with the old ones.

Is there any special case with building libraries to be used process of
debugging?

--
Hinko Kocevar, developer
Iskra Medical d.o.o., Stegne 23, 1k LJ, SLO-EU

	"Aì rén"	|	[Analects XII:22]