public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* debugging the gdb with itself
@ 2004-09-21  9:17 Schneider, Jan (GE51)
From: Schneider, Jan (GE51) @ 2004-09-21  9:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'gdb@sources.redhat.com'

Hi,

I want to debug the gdb using the ddd. I have read the capter "debugging gdb
with itself" and I have googled
on that topic, but I didn't get alot of infos.
I have copied the gdb to gdb2 and started the gdb2. Then I started the ddd
with an attach at the gdb2.
But then I can't walk through the gdb sources.
Is there another way debugging the gdb using ddd?

Thanks