Eli Zaretskii wrote: > The "error occurs" part is not clear enough, IMO. Could you please > state more clearly what kinds of error could cause this ``unless'' > clause to kick in? Also, if such an error does occur, what will GDB > return as its exit status in that case? > > I think we should spell out all this information, since this option is > meant to be used by people who write shell scripts that invoke GDB in > batch mode. If I'd need to write such a script, I'd wish to know > exactly what kinds of exit codes I will see and under what > circumstances. Ok. How about the attached? Andrew