Eli Zaretskii wrote: >>Should this, or the others, be in NEWS? > > > Good point. Yes, I think all the new command-line options should be > mentioned in NEWS. Andrew, could you please write that up and post > here for approval? On looking at the NEWS files more closely I am a little uncertain what to do about the mainline file. The attached patch should do fine for the 6.4 branch however (I don't think this needs any more, does it?). The mainline does not contain anything about 6.4 yet. Presumably this will be merged across when the 6.4 stuff is completed? Should I add a 6.5 section for my changes? Andrew Stubbs