public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* FSF GDB page still shows 6.4
@ 2006-07-13 20:43 Joel Sherrill
From: Joel Sherrill @ 2006-07-13 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Hi,

When looking for mailing list addresses, I noticed
that http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb lists 6.4 as the
latest release.  The page says it is maintained by
GDB developers so I emailed here.

If you reply, cc me as I am not subscribed to this
list.

--joel sherrill

* Re: FSF GDB page still shows 6.4
@ 2006-07-13 21:02 ` Joel Brobecker
From: Joel Brobecker @ 2006-07-13 21:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joel Sherrill; +Cc: gdb

> When looking for mailing list addresses, I noticed
> that http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb lists 6.4 as the
> latest release.  The page says it is maintained by
> GDB developers so I emailed here.

Thanks. The process to synchronize www.gnu.org/software/gdb needs
to be improved. I will work on that immediately. In the meantime,
you can use http://www.sourceware.org/gdb.

--
Joel

* Re: FSF GDB page still shows 6.4
@ 2006-07-13 21:07   ` Joel Sherrill
From: Joel Sherrill @ 2006-07-13 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joel Brobecker; +Cc: gdb

Joel Brobecker wrote:

>>When looking for mailing list addresses, I noticed
>>that http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb lists 6.4 as the
>>latest release.  The page says it is maintained by
>>GDB developers so I emailed here.
>>

>Thanks. The process to synchronize www.gnu.org/software/gdb needs
>to be improved. I will work on that immediately. In the meantime,
>you can use http://www.sourceware.org/gdb.

Actually we are OK.  I put the RTEMS gdb 6.5 RPMs on ftp.rtems.org
today.  :)

We provide GNU/Linux x86 RPMs targeting the following:

arm-rtems4.7
avr-rtems4.7
h8300-rtems4.7
i386-rtems4.7
m68k-rtems4.7
mips-rtems4.7
mipstx39-rtems4.7 - with jmr3904 simulator
powerpc-rtems4.7 - with psim
sh-rtems4.7
sparc-rtems4.7 - with sis (erc32 simulator)

We enable simulators where available and actively use the ones I noted.

--joel