Without this patch, this generates a missing prototype warning which is treated as an error. I don't see this routine referenced elsewhere, so there is the possibility that it also could be made static. OK to apply? 2012-05-12 Joel Sherrill * microblaze-rom.c (_initialize_picobug_rom): Add prototype. -- Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research& Development joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805 Support Available (256) 722-9985