public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Add some testcases
@ 2015-10-21  6:37 fj
From: fj @ 2015-10-21  6:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Hello all,

I have a test suite of gdb. And I noticed that some
cases in it haven't been covered by the internal test suite.
So I'm going to add some of the cases into the internal test
suite.
How about that?

--
Thanks

* Re: Add some testcases
@ 2015-10-21  8:33 ` Yao Qi
From: Yao Qi @ 2015-10-21  8:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fj; +Cc: gdb

fj <feij.fnst@cn.fujitsu.com> writes:

> I have a test suite of gdb. And I noticed that some
> cases in it haven't been covered by the internal test suite.
> So I'm going to add some of the cases into the internal test
> suite.
> How about that?

In general, it is a good idea to add cases to improve test coverage.

Are your cases DejaGNU based?  You can send them as patches, and post
patches to gdb-patches@sourceware.org.

This wiki page might be useful to you
https://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/ContributionChecklist

--