public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* testsuite timeouts
@ 2001-01-09 10:34 J.T. Conklin
From: J.T. Conklin @ 2001-01-09 10:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

I'm running the GDB testsuite on a pretty slow box --- a 16MHz 68030
--- and getting a lot of failures due to timeouts.  Is there a way
to increase the timeout value?

        --jtc

--
J.T. Conklin
RedBack Networks

* Re: testsuite timeouts
@ 2001-01-09 11:24 ` J.T. Conklin
From: J.T. Conklin @ 2001-01-09 11:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

jtc> I'm running the GDB testsuite on a pretty slow box --- a 16MHz 68030
jtc> --- and getting a lot of failures due to timeouts.  Is there a way
jtc> to increase the timeout value?

Nevermind.  I found that "set timeout X" at the end of site.exp does
the trick.

Unfortunately, it appears that the timeouts were caused by some sort
of symbol handling bug which results in a null dereference (and thus
a crash).

        --jtc

--
J.T. Conklin